What is muscle reflex testing?
Muscle reflex testing (MRT) is used as a guide for the practitioner, through which a practitioner gently presses on the client’s arm to test the muscle reaction to a variety of statements. It is the vehicle in which Certified LifeLine Practitioners dialogue with the subconscious mind. It’s used to interpret the language of symptoms and stress. Using the “I Love You” symbol of sign language, the MRT validates that subconscious emotional patterns of reaction have been harmonized, released and transformed.
MRT is based on the principle of reflexes. The brain and body don’t know the difference between imagination, memory or reality. As a result, LifeLine Practitioners use MRT to discover subconscious emotional patterns of reaction that are at the root of symptoms and stress. When these patterns are harmonized using The LifeLine Technique™, a person’s body and life is capable of transforming and thriving. MRT will guide you along an evolutionary journey.
During a LifeLine session, every time there is a muscle that shows an incongruency within the flow chart, the words “infinite love and gratitude” are used until the muscle becomes congruent and is then harmonized. As the water changes structure and the cells harmonize, the process enables the body to become the self-healing organism it is meant to be.
What holistic modalities are used?
- Acupuncture meridians and chakra balancing (the meridians used in acupuncture but no needles here!)
- Applied Kinesiology
- Five Element Theory of Chinese Medicine
- Ayurvedic Medicine,
- TBM and Psychoneuroimmunology
Because of the many modalities being used, LifeLine Technique is comprehensive and a very effective system of assisting the body’s healing. The process enables an individual to address limiting beliefs from their past and to release them on a cellular level without medication. Scientists are calling this technique the blueprint of the subconscious mind, as it navigates to where the body is imbalanced and/or speaking and harmonizes our bodies to a place of optimal health. As a result, I see my clients feel lighter, balanced, happier and more joyful. They become more aware of how to live a life of intention. The practice enables you to release the negative emotional triggers that have kept you stuck, so you can move forward. Please see client testimonials.
What happens after a session?
At the end of a session, Maribeth provides you with lifestyle coaching. She goes over the “Five Basics,” also called, “acts of self love” that your body needs. These consist of the right quantity, quality and frequency of water, food, rest, exercise and owning your power. You are coached on how much of each your body needs and given positive affirmations to help continue the healing process on your own. You are also encouraged to take care of your mind,body and spirit, with basic vitamins, meditations, journaling etc. to assist with clearing any toxins naturally out of the body. We work as a team using this easy step-by-step program until your next appointment.
Missed appointment Policy
Please provide 24 hour notice of a cancellation, so you are not charged the full amount for a missed session.
Appointments made are to be redeemed within 6 months. Expire after 6 months.
Recommended reading before a session:
- Dr. Darren Weissman’s latest book. Awakening to the Secret Code of your Mind.
- Dr. Weissman’s first book The Power of Infinite Love and Gratitude.
- Please also visit, www.the lifelinecenter.com
Additional book recommendations include:
- Dr. Bruce Lipton The Biology of Belief
- Dr. Candace Pert Molecules of Emotion
- Dr. Masaru Emoto, The Secret of Water, The Healing Power of Water
- Gregg Braden, The Divine Matrix
- Louise Hay, You Can Heal Your Life
- Deepok Chopra, The Seven Spiritual Laws of Success, The Happiness Prescription
- Dr. Wayne Dyer, Change Your Thoughts, Change Your Life
- Dianne Connelly, Traditional Acupuncture: The Law of the Five Elements
- Dr. David Hawkins, Power vs. Force
All can be ordered through Amazon.com